Size: 17.0 MB
License: Open Source
Downloads: 1452 times
AuthPass is a cross-platform password manager fully compatible with KeePassthat is capable of password generation and more.
With AuthPass, you can easily store your passwords and share them across all your devices for uniform usage, making it easy to find them whenever you need to log in somewhere, keeping the process as streamlined as possible.
AuthPass will store all your passwords in the open Keepass format. AuthPass does not send your passwords to their servers for security purposes, keeping you in full control. However, AuthPass does support saving to any local content provider from Android, native Google Drive, Dropbox, and Microsoft OneDrive integration, as well as native WebDAV support to store in your own NextCloud or OwnCloud (or similar). You can also generate unique and secure passwords with up to 20 characters.
AuthPass is a nicely presented password manager that should fit the bill for any user and works right of the box.
- All your passwords in one place.
- Generate secure random passwords for each of your accounts.
- Quick Unlock secured with a biometric lock.
- Keep track of your accounts across the web.
- Open multiple password files at the same time (i.e., one for work, one for personal – or even share your password files with coworkers)
- Autofill your passwords (Android 9+, in-browser support only since Android 10+)
- Dark Theme