AudioGrail (Formerly K-MP3) is the Swiss army knife for everything that is related to audio files (MP3, OGG, MPC, APE, AAC, FLAC and WavPack files).
Use it to easily rename and tag (tag: info such as artist name, album, track title) your files automatically while also analyzing quality, organizing files on your system, creating a “magic folder” for easier audio collection browsing, and so much more.
- Supports : MP3, OGG, MPC, APE, AAC, FLAC and WavPack files.
- Automatic Album Renaming & Tagging (ID3Tag V1 & V2 tags, – Vorbis (Ogg) comments and APEv2 tags are supported) Powered by FreeDB.
- One-by-one tag editor with queue (for multiple files edition).
- Audio files To Audio CD burning capabilities.
- Files Names Normalizer (Case Standardization…)
- Tags Normalizer (Case Standardization…)
- Mass Tags Remover
- Files Organizer (Mass Tag To Name / Move To Folder)
- Duplicate Files Finder
- Playlist Creator & Analyzer (Supported Formats : m3u, pls, xpl)
- Files Lister (Supported Formats : Raw listing, Coma – Separated Values, SQL, XML)
- Incomplete Tags Finder.
- Quality Analyzer.
- Internationalization support.