Author: Peter Eastman
Size: 15.5 MB
License: Open Source
Downloads: 11849 times
Art of Illusion is a free, Open Source 3D modeling and rendering studio.
Many of Art of Illusion’s capabilities rival those found in expensive commercial programs. Highlights include subdivision surface based modeling tools, skeleton based animation, and a graphical language for designing procedural textures and materials.
Full documentation is available at the author’s site.
Art of Illusion Features:
- Primitive and Mesh-Based Modeling
- Image-Based Surface Texturing
- Procedural Surface Texturing
- Bone Animation
- Pose/Morph Animation
- Integrated RayTracer Suite
- Simple interface – only controls relevant to the current task are accessible
- Extensible Plugin API