Author: FinalWire Ltd.
Date: 04/06/2020 08:07 PM
Size: 44.5 MB+
License: Shareware $39.95+
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
Downloads: 265747 times
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is for home users looking for a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software.
As a descendant of the award-winning AIDA16 and AIDA32 software, and the successor to the widely popular diagnostic utility Lavalys EVEREST, the brand new AIDA64 Extreme Edition leaps forward into the next decade by introducing a collection of 64-bit processor and memory benchmarks.
AIDA64 Extreme Edition Features:
64-bit benchmarks & 64-bit System Stability Test
- All CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks are fully ported to 64-bit, utilizing MMX, 3DNow! and SSE instruction set extensions, and scale up to 32 processor cores. An enhanced 64-bit System Stability Test module is also available to stress the whole system to its limits. For legacy processors, all benchmarks and the System Stability Test are available in 32-bit version as well.
Hash benchmark with SSE2 & SSSE3 optimizations
- A brand new 64-bit security benchmark to measure CPU performance using the SHA1 hashing algorithm. The Hash benchmark is optimized for every popular AMD, Intel, and VIA processor core variants by utilizing the appropriate MMX, MMX+/SSE, SSE2, or SSSE3 instruction set extension. It is hardware accelerated on VIA PadLock Security Engine capable VIA C7 and VIA Nano processors.
SSD database with SSD-specific SMART disk health status
- It further extends its exhaustive hardware database by adding 300 solid-state drives (SSD), making the database count over 115,000 entries total. On top of the usual ATA auto-detect information, the new SSD database enables AIDA64 to display flash memory type, controller model, physical dimensions, and data transfer performance data. It also implements SSD-specific SMART disk health information for Indilinx, Intel, JMicron, Samsung, and SandForce controllers.
Fine-tunable Alerting module
- Overheating, over-voltage, and cooling fan alerts are now fine-tunable with alert sound and emergency application launch. Alert methods are individually customizable within AIDA64 for each alert triggers.
DIMM thermal sensor, QST 2.0, Koolance TMS-200 support
- The real-time hardware monitoring module was further improved by adding Intel QST 2.0, Koolance TMS-200, Koolance TMS-EB200, and DIMM thermal sensor device support. Improved cooling fan speed measurement on Fintek, ITE, and Winbond sensor chips. Sensor support for the latest Fintek, Nuvoton, and SMSC hardware monitoring devices.
AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides support for the latest graphics technologies
Graphics processor and GPGPU details, temperature and cooling fan monitoring for the latest GPUs.
download AIDA64 Extreme Edition 6.25.5400