Date: 02/24/2020 03:03 PM
Size: 60.4 KB+
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
Downloads: 14467 times
AdvancedRun is a lightweight and easy-to-use tool for choosing the run settings for a designated program.
The changeable settings include – low or high priority, start directory, main window state (Minimized/Maximized), run the program with different user or permissions, Operating system compatibility settings, and environment variables.
You can also save the desired settings into a configuration file and then run the program automatically from command-line with the desired settings.
Examples of what you can do with AdvancedRun:
- Run the RegEdit of Windows as an average user, without elevation. In this mode, you’ll not be able to access or modify Registry keys that require admin rights.
- Run the RegEdit of Windows as SYSTEM user. In this mode, you’ll be able to access the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESECURITY key.
- Run a program with a user of another running process.
- Run a program in high priority.
- Run a specific instance of the program in Windows XP compatibility mode, without making global changes in the Registry.
- Run a specific instance of the program with a different PATH environment string, but without modifying the PATH string of the entire system and without using batch files or command prompt window.
- Run a program with a full set of environment variables you choose, ignoring the system environment variables completely.