Author: Active Data Recovery
Date: 05/16/2020 07:08 AM
Size: 36.5 MB
License: Shareware $39.95+
Downloads: 75064 times
Active@ Partition Recovery will recover deleted and damaged logical drives and partitions within DOS, Windows, WinPE (recovery boot disk) & Linux (recovery LiveCD) environments.
Using the QuickScan option will quickly detect and recover recently deleted partitions, as long as they were not formatted/overwritten to after deletion. For a more advanced low-level scan, use SuperScan to detect partitions that were deleted a long time ago, even if you have created new ones and even formatted them. The LastChance recovery method is as the name states; it detects and recovers files by their signatures on volumes having severely damaged file systems, where physical volume recovery isn’t possible.
Active@ Partition Recovery Features:
- Restores lost partitions & disks back to working state
- QuickScan easily detects partitions being deleted but not re-formatted
- SuperScan – low-level scan detects re-formatted & damaged partitions
- LastChance – recovery method for severely damaged filesystems on volumes
- Backup & Restore disk partitioning info and ability to Rollback changes
- Fixes damaged Partition Table, MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT
- Creates a Disk Image – sector-by-sector data backup for data recovery
- Restores all data from raw, compressed and VMWare Disk Images
- Recovers FAT/exFAT/NTFS/HFS+/UFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS file systems
- Recovers IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SCSI, RAID, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards
- Recovers volumes lost due to accidental disk formatting, damage by virus attack, malicious program, or a power failure
You can create MBR backup, create a disk image, scan for partitions and drives, detect deleted partitions and drives, analyze their state by previewing files on them but the writing operation is disabled.