Author: Martin Pesch
Date: 05/31/2020 05:48 PM
Size: 197 KB
Downloads: 365554 times
1by1 is a small and versatile audio player for MP3 and dll/plugin supported audio formats like WAV, OGG, MP2 or CD Audio.
Without the need for a playlist, it plays multiple files from a directory or a whole disk. You can simply start your tracks in an explorer-style file view, load them through the command line (e.g., if associated with file type) or drag them over the window.
The player focuses on easy file handling and enhanced play features. You won’t find visual goodies like fullscreen plugins* or skins. But 1by1 has extra features like built-in dynamic audio enhancing, track mixing, file searching, Cue sheet, and Playlist support. Note: In some cases, configuring additional files may be required: for MP3, the mpglib.dll if no system decoder is installed, for other formats plugin files.
- Directory Player (needs no playlists)
- Explorer like file navigation
- Full Resume (remembers last played track and position)
- ACM (MP3) and mpglib (MP3/MP2) support
- Winamp input plugin support
- Audio dynamics and stereo enhancer
- Directory searcher (plays whole drives)
- Cue sheet support
- Playlist support
- Plugin support