Author: Koshy John
Date: 09/22/2017 06:47 AM
Size: 1.86 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 33476 times
Use DiskMax to periodically perform powerful disk cleanups and performance optimizations to keep your PC healthy.
After using DiskMax, you will notice that your system will be peppier, applications should launch faster, files will open quicker, and games will run better. Simply run DiskMax from time to time to keep your system in shape.
Even if you are an advanced user, it will be useful to you since it automates all the tasks required to keep your system clean and fast, leaving you to enjoy a whole new computing experience.
- Automates the emptying of your recycle bin (if specified), cleaning up of installation remnants, and debugging information.
- Cleans up every user’s History, Temp, Temporary Internet Files, Cookies (if specified), Recently opened documents list, explorer thumbnail cache and windows error reporting logs.
- Clears out Windows cache, unused legacy cursors (on Vista, if specified), debugging info, internet logs, help center caches, repair information, DLL caches, Logs, temporary files and windows update roll-back files.
- Removes registry entries for multiple Most Recently Used lists.
- Clears out Windows event logs (no other application out there does this).
- Gives you the option to deep scan your hard-disk to remove all files of type log, old, prv, chk, swp, bak, gid, wbk, tmp, and dmp. This utility is only intended for advanced users.
- Rearranges files so that they can be accessed faster.