Author: Dmitry Brant
Date: 03/03/2019 07:51 AM
Size: 595 KB
License: Shareware $14.99
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 48346 times
DiskDigger is a simple, straightforward, and easy to use data recovery utility.
It was designed to recover files from any type of media that your computer can read. This includes USB flash drives, memory cards (SD, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, etc), and of course your hard drive. The types of files that it recovers includes photos, videos, music, documents, and other formats.
DiskDigger works by thoroughly scanning each sector of your media for traces of files.
You may find DiskDigger useful if:
- you deleted one or more photos from a memory card by accident and want them restored
- you deleted one or more photos from a memory card on purpose, but now want them restored
- you deleted some documents from your USB flash drive and want to recover them
- you came across an old hard drive of yours (or someone else’s) that’s been reformatted and would like to see what its previous contents were
- you’re just curious about what old deleted photos (or other files) are still present on your memory cards
DiskDigger is free for downloading, scanning your disk, and previewing any recoverable files. However, when saving the recoverable files, the program strongly encourages you to purchase a personal license.