Author: Credit Karma, Inc.
Date: 04/06/2018 02:05 PM
Size: Size Varies
Downloads: 7013 times
Credit Karma for Android gives you peace of mind by providing an effortless way to stay on top of your credit directly on your Android device.
Review the always-free credit reports and credit scores from two leading credit bureaus and daily credit monitoring of your TransUnion credit report.
Making sense of your credit was never so easy as it is with Credit Karma.
Credit Karma for Android’s Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
We were initially hesitant to try this out. Some time ago, a few companies were heavily advertising and charging you but everyone gets their score for free. The government shut them down. But, Credit Karma works. There are no fees, but there are advertisements although less obtrusive than most apps. That said, I’ve had to pull my credit reports before and frankly, it’s a pain. Credit Karma makes it easy to accomplish in just minutes.