Date: 01/31/2017 02:42 PM
Size: Size Varies
Downloads: 10933 times
Color Note is a simple notepad app for your Android device.
As you might know, I am an iOS convert and a few things take some adjustment. My iPhone had a really nice, simple note taking app. I mostly used it for shopping lists or whenever I needed to take a simple note. While Android does include a note taking app, it lacked the familiarity and ease of use I had grown accustomed to. My search for a better note taking app lead me to ColorNote Notepad Notes. I works similar to the included iOS app and even adds multiple colors and checklists. The checklist is nice because rather than simply adding a list of things and manually removing them, you simply add a list one at a time and check and delete as you get whatever you have on the check list completed. You can also do things the iOs app did not; such as password protect, organize in your calendar, reminders, search and more. You can see the list of features in the full description below and my first thought was that it might be overkill and too complicated for a simple note taking app. I was pleasantly surprised that all of those features do not get in the way of just taking simple notes, but it’s nice they are there. The app is free and would easily be worth a buck if need be.
Color Note for Android Features:
- Organize notes by color
- Sticky Note Widget
- Checklist for To do list & Shopping list
- Checklist to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes by passcode
- Secured backup notes to sd storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-On
- Powerful Reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, email, twitter
- Use color to categorize notes
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to server without your signing up.
- Sign-in with Google, Sign-in with Facebook.