Date: 07/16/2018 10:40 AM
Size: 1.04 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 120512 times
The Classic Theme Restorer (Customize UI) for Firefox web browsers will restore the classic look and feel of Firefox 29+.
This add-on restores squared tabs, the application button with application menu (known from Firefox for Windows), the add-on bar, bookmarks/history menu/sidebar buttons and other buttons. It moves star & feed buttons into the location bar, adds status bar element to the UI and allows many items to be movable. All features are fully optional. Some buttons have to be moved to toolbars manually using browsers ‘customizing’ mode.
Classic Theme Restorer for Firefox Features:
- Tab appearance: Squared classic tabs
- Tab appearance: Curved tabs (all colored and visible)
- Tabs not on top + [tabsontop=”false/true”] attribute
- Tabs height settings
- Tabs min/max-width settings
- Tab close on all tabs, active tab, toolbars start/end
- Custom colors for tab backgrounds, text and text shadow
- Application button on toolbars
- Application button on titlebar [Windows only]
- Own title for application button on titlebar [Windows only]
- Predefined/custom application button colors
- Small navigation toolbar buttons
- Movable back-forward buttons
- Star button in location bar
- Rss-Feed button in location bar
- Movable status-bar panel
- And much more…..