Author: Digital Atlantic Corp.
Date: 02/18/2019 08:48 AM
Size: 18.2 MB
License: Shareware $39.00
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 69942 times
CDRoller is a powerful, low-cost, easy-to-use toolset for CD/DVD/BD/HD-DVD/Flash data recovery.
It will easily retrieve the lost data from discs created via drag and drop CD/DVD/BD writing software, such as Sonic (Adaptec, Roxio) and Ahead Nero software packages, DLA, CeQuadrat’s PacketCD, B’s Clip and others. And will also read the unfinalized (left as-is or open) CDs and DVDs, including the discs with Microsoft’s Live File system created under Windows 7 and Vista.
CDRoller comes equipped with its own UDF Reader making the need to install third-party software to read an old UDF discs on your new machine obsolete. It also provides an all-in-one toolset for DVD Video Recovery to allow you to Find and recover lost DVD movies, convert VOB or VRO data into generic MPG files and, finally, making a new disc that can be played back in most popular DVD players.
- Finds, identifies and retrieves the lost video and photos off non-finalized DVDs created by a wide set of standalone devices that record directly onto discs: Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony DVD camcorders as well as standalone video recorders.
- Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
- Retrieves the lost pictures, video and other types of files from flash memory cards, such as SmartMedia, Memory Stick, CompactFlash, xD-Picture Card and other flash memory drives.
- Finds and retrieves accidentally deleted files, files located in the corrupted folders, files on incorrectly closed disks, etc.
- “On-the-fly” unpacks the files initially compressed by Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD.
- Retrieves back up files from the discs recorded in several stages (multisession discs).
- Includes a built-in CD/DVD/BD data burner. There is no need to run third-party CD/DVD/BD mastering software if you wish to burn a new DVD-video disc or backup your files and folders immediately after recovery. The “Burn” option is integrated into a common shell. Just write a new disc with recovered data shortly, without leaving CDRoller!
- and much, much more.
Supports a wide set of CD, DVD, BD and HD-DVD formats such as:
- CD formats (CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode)
- CD format CD-MRW (“Mt. Rainier” CD-RW),
DVD formats (DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM).
- Blu-ray disc (BD) formats (BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL, BD-RE DL).
- High Definition DVD (HD-DVD) formats (HD-ROM, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-RAM).
Supported File Systems:
- ISO 9660 file system, including so-called Joliet and Rock Ridge extensions for long file names (Windows and Unix files names).
- Universal Disk Format (UDF), including versions 1.02, 1.50, 2.0, 2.01, 2.50, 2.60 and so-called UDF Bridge format.
- FAT32 (for DVD-RAM and BD-RE discs).
- FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 (for flash memory cards and drives).