Date: 04/21/2015 07:03 AM
Size: 2.87 MB
License: Shareware $39.99+
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 41751 times
CD/DVD Diagnostic is designed to recover data and present information about CDs and DVDs. There are several analysis tools which help in diagnosing problems with discs and for quality checking. Using this tool it is possible to recover data from most discs with inaccessible data.
The primary use of this product is for recovering data from otherwise inaccessible discs.
- Supports DVD media recovery.
- Supports all forms of DVD media.
- Sector examination at a low level.
- Disc Memory and Checkpoint.
- Allows for interruption of a disc examination and then resumption at a later time.
- Intensive UDF File Examination.
- Locates files that have been dropped from the directory structure.
- Examination is done automatically when errors are detected in the directory structure that may have caused files to be lost.
- Can also be manually requested when needed to recover files that have been deleted.
- Allows the user to balance examination speed with thoroughness.
- Permits users to select the level of automatic retries performed whenever a data error is encountered. This can make otherwise unreadable data sectors readable again.
- Readability test.
- Unique analysis capabilities allows the readability of a disc to be measured.
- Allows decisions to be made about the disc quality without the expense of a standalone disc-test system.
- CD Text, ISRC and RID Audio Disc Display.
- Mastering Problem Detection.
- Verifies volume information correctness
- Supports HFS+ in addition to HFS Macintosh format discs.
- Supports all common PC format discs.
This will not copy files and has a 30-day time limit.