Author: BlackBerry Limited
Date: 03/02/2018 05:41 PM
Size: Size Varies
Downloads: 63309 times
Used BBM before? Wondering how well it would work on your Android or iOS device? Well, the wondering ended finally at the end of October and while BlackBerry has been struggling with their mobile devices, they certainly haven’t lost their skills with the awesome BBM. It’s how you remember it and for most of us, that’s all you need to know. For the rest of you who don’t know what BBM is; it is a messaging app that allows you to chat with people, especially groups, and share appointments, pictures, lists and much more. It is primarily designed for business but they are targeting everyone now. Up until now, you had to have a BlackBerry device to use it. It’s free, so give it a whirl.
Get the free BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) app for the best way to stay connected with friends and family.
BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) Features:
- BBM is always on and always connected – no app to open
- Know when messages have been delivered (D’s) and read (R’s)
- Share photos, files, documents, voice notes and more
- See when contacts are responding to your message
- Emoticons for every mood and emotion let you express yourself
BBM lets you protect your privacy. You control it:
- You chose how to share your information – BBM uses PINs instead of phone numbers or email addresses so that it’s more private, and you always control who can contact you
- You chose your contacts – 2-way opt-in means you have control over who is able to message you
Chat and Share with many at once:
- Groups – BBM groups help you share pictures, lists, and appointments with group members. You can even be in a group with people who aren’t part of your own BBM contact list.
- Multi-person chats – Invite multiple contacts to have a chat together.
- Broadcast messages – Send a message to multiple BBM contacts at one time.
Create your own BBM profile:
- Post a profile picture using images, pictures or even animated pictures (GIFs).
- Update your status to let people know what you’re up to or how you feel