Aqua Mail for Android adds so many features and options that it might be a worthy replacement for your default email app.
Most mobile users are looking for a better email client. If you’re like us, you want more options, features and ease of use but can’t seem to find it. AquaMail is a strange bird in that it adds so many features and options and is it worth replacing your default email app? Email setup isn’t always as easy as they claim (never is) and you are limited to one email account unless you buy the pro version. In other words, this is worth a shot if you just use one email or if you’re in business and might need more features and numerous email accounts.
Aqua Mail for Android Features:
- Easy automatic setup for popular email services (Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, and more).
- Support for many other email services via standard Internet email protocols: IMAP, POP3, SMTP. This includes many corporate email servers, such as Lotus Notes and Exchange, provided that the administrators enabled IMAP/SMTP (no support for ActiveSync or EWS).
- Push mail (IMAP IDLE, instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support it (Gmail, GMX and more).
- Plays well with other email programs that you may be using to access your IMAP mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
- Can save attachments on the memory card.
- Widgets (message counts, message list).
- Message auto-fit (like in Gmail) on Android 4.0 and above.
- Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check).
- Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant.
- Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
- This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program’s website.
- You can add more than two accounts in Aqua Mail, use identities, and remove the signature by purchasing the Pro key here on Market at any time.