Date: 03/03/2014 11:33 AM
Size: 668 KB
Requires: Win 8/7/Vista/XP/2k
Downloads: 17319 times
Let’s face it, few of us wake up in the morning thinking to ourselves, “Hey, I’m going to install a bunch of toolbars on my browser today!” Yet because of fast clicking fingers, it happens. Antitoolbar can help you with that.
Anti-Toolbar will automatically detect any Toolbars installed on your PC and give you the opportunity to erase or disable them.
AntiToolbar finds and displays a list of toolbars, homepage, and search settings on your browsers and then lets you choose the ones you want to remove.
More than just disabling add-ons that you no longer need, AntiToolbar’s intelligent technology ensures that the settings you selects remains on your PC. AntiToolbar gives you the opportunity to regain control of your Internet preferences and even boosts your browser performance.
- Identifies toolbars, homepage and search settings
- Provides transparent and reversible choices
- Eliminates difficult to remove add-ons and change defaults
- Improves Internet experience i.e. crashes, slowness
- Support the most popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer