Author: AMZN Mobile llc
Date: 01/13/2018 08:00 PM
Size: Size Varies
Downloads: 26471 times
The Kindle app is optimized for Android devices giving users the ability to read Kindle books on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. Available for the PC here.
I must admit I didn’t read much until this. You’ve seen my typing, so that should come as no surprise. I can read all my books across all my devices easily. Shopping isn’t so easy, in my humble opinion, but it’s still my go to reader.
Amazon Kindle for Android Kindle Features:
- Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
- Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
- Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
- Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
- Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
- Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.