Author: Michael Thummerer Software Design
Date: 12/23/2018 08:25 AM
Size: 8.29 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 29683 times
AllDup is a freeware tool for searching and removing file duplicates on your computer.
AllDup utilizes a fast search algorithm that will find duplicates of any file type, e.g., text, pictures, music or movies. The powerful search engine enables you to find duplicates with a combination of the following criteria: File Name, File Extension, File Size, File Content, Last Modified Date, Create Date, File Attributes, and Hard Links.
- Fast search algorithm
- Find duplicates with a combination of the following criteria: file content, file name, file extension, file dates and file attributes!
- Search is performed in multiple specified folders, drives, media storages, CD/DVDs, network drives…
- Search through an unlimited number of files and folders
- Search for duplicates of music and video files
- Search for duplicates of digital photo files
- Search for duplicates of executables and any other files
- Search for hard links
- Entire folders or individual files can be excluded from the search by masks or size conditions
- The built-in file viewer allows you to preview many different file formats and analyze the content of the file before deciding what to do with it
- Ignore the ID3 tags of MP3 files
- Convenient search result list
- Many flexible options help you to select unnecessary duplicates automatically
- The unnecessary duplicates can be deleted permanently or copied/moved to a folder of your choice
- Save and restore the search result to continue working later
- Export the search result to TXT or CSV file
- Turn duplicate files into hard links (NTFS file systems only) or shortcuts
- Detailed log file about all actions
AllDup is also available in a portable version. The portable version of AllDup doesn’t support Windows XP without any Service Pack installed and Microsoft Windows 2000.
AllDup is freeware. However, if you enjoy using AllDup and would like to help support its development, please consider making a donation.