Acronis Disk Director Suite is a comprehensive workstation partition and disk management suite that combines a number of previous Acronis products into one solution.
Acronis Disk Director Suite includes:
Acronis Partition Expert allows you to resize, move, copy, split, and merge partitions without losing your data.
- Acronis OS Selector is a multi-boot software utility that allows you to install multiple operating systems on your PC.
- Acronis Recovery Expert allows you to recover accidentally lost or deleted partitions.
- Acronis Disk Editor is a disk drive repair tool that allows you to perform advanced operations on your hard disk drive, such as restoration of boot records and hexadecimal editing.
Acronis Disk Director Suite is the ideal tool in the combination with Acronis True Image backup. Here’s how you can take advantage of these two products together:
- Create individual partitions for your system and your data using Acronis Disk Director Suite.
- Image your system partition using Acronis True Image only before applying system changes, such as installing new software and the like.
And make scheduled data backups from your data partition by selecting specific files you need to backup.
Thus, using the combination of two great Acronis products you will always have an image of your system and backup of your data. This will greatly save you time and reduce your storage requirements.
Acronis Disk Director Suite adds new key features making it easier than ever before to modify your partition structure and boot new operating systems.
- Split partitions: Split one partition into two and leave your data intact.
- Merge partitions: Merge two partitions into one and leave your data untouched, even if file systems on the partitions are different.
- Explore partitions: Windows-like explorer interface to view partition data before performing partitioning operations.
- Boot from an additional hard disk drive: Select the hard disk drive you want to boot from.
- Boot from CD/DVD: Insert a bootable CD/DVD and it will automatically be detected and displayed as a boot option by Acronis OS Selector.
- Automatic operating system detection: Detect operating systems that became unbootable due to some accidental reasons with the Acronis OS Selector detection tool.